birding-aus

Sunshine Coast Pelagic August 27

To: birding-aus <>
Subject: Sunshine Coast Pelagic August 27
From: Greg Roberts <>
Date: Tue, 16 May 2017 22:47:15 +0000
The response to our inaugural Sunshine Coast pelagic trip with the big new
boat, the 55ft *Crusader 1*, on Sunday July 30 was so vigorous that all 23
spots were filled within a few hours of the announcement.

Although the July 30 charter is intended as a trial, I have every
confidence it will be successful. Given that there is an extensive waiting
list for that trip, the operators have agreed to waive the usual pre-trip
deposit requirements and organise a second charter for Sunday August 27,
again departing Mooloolaba at 6.30am.

If we fill the boat as we have done for July 30, the cost will be $110pp,
increasing to a maximum of $140 depending on the numbers.

So whether or not you are down for July 30, please let me know if you want
to be put down for the August 27 charter. If it again fills, priority will
be given to people on the waiting list for the July 30 trip.

Again, details of the new boat are here:

http://sunshinecoastbirds.blogspot.com.au/2017/05/new-charte
r-boat-for-sunshine-coast.html

Thanks
Greg Roberts