birding-aus

Australian Bird Guide--caution

To: "" <>
Subject: Australian Bird Guide--caution
From: Niel Bruce <>
Date: Sun, 7 May 2017 22:42:12 +0000
A heads up if you are rushing to buy a copy of the new CSIRO The Australian
Bird Guide. I bought a copy on Thursday and had to change it as the print
quality was poor with some bleached out illustration pages. I have also heard
that some others have had this experience.

My replacement copy is free of massive faults but several pages are still pale
and washed out looking (e.g. thornbills).

In my copy the really bad pages were 67, 321 and 325. Acceptable in my replaced
copy include pages 81, 327 and 351.
Check carefully when buying as the faulty pages vary between copies.

Best wishes,            Niel

<HR>
<BR> Birding-Aus mailing list
<BR>