birding-aus

Cairns information request

To: "" <>
Subject: Cairns information request
From: Colin Fitzell <>
Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2017 04:05:51 +0000
My wife and I will be in the Cairns/Yorkeys Knob area early in May  and would
like to know
if there have been any recent sightings of Rufous owls in that area. Also any
other ideas for
good places to find some of the birds of that region. Any help is much
appreciated.
Thanks....   Colin Fitzell
<HR>
<BR> Birding-Aus mailing list