birding-aus

Kakadu Naturalists' Tour June 12-17 (Advertisement)

To: "" <>
Subject: Kakadu Naturalists' Tour June 12-17 (Advertisement)
From: Experience the Wild <>
Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2017 02:00:34 +0000
In the Top End we have just experienced what will probably turn out to be
our second best wet season on record! After experienced some of the driest
wet seasons on record our habitats are now fully charged up and we are
anticipating a great season for wildlife in the Top End.

We still have three places available on our Kakadu Naturalists' Tour June
12-17. This is an amazing experience, led by Ian Morris who was head ranger
for several years when Kakadu National Park was established.

Please find out more here
https://www.experiencethewild.com.au/?p=Tours-5-Day-Kakadu-Naturalists

Regards,

Mike and Jenny Jarvis

Experience the Wild

PO Box 3776, Palmerston, NT 0831

Enquiries 0400 404 058, Mike 0429 021 160

<HR>
<BR> Birding-Aus mailing list
<BR>