birding-aus

Info re camping and birding at Paluma Qld

To: "" <>
Subject: Info re camping and birding at Paluma Qld
From: Andrew Browne <>
Date: Sun, 19 Mar 2017 03:40:27 +0000
Good morning
In the first week of May I plan to visit the Paluma region in transit to
Cairns, Atherton Tablelands, Cape York and other places north.
I have never been to Paluma and looking for advice on where to camp (4 nights)
and where are the best places to visit for bird photography.
I'm hoping someone can give me some advice.
Thanks and cheers Andrew Browne

<HR>
<BR> Birding-Aus mailing list
<BR>