birding-aus

ABSA conference March 11th

To: "" <>
Subject: ABSA conference March 11th
From: ABSA Secretary <>
Date: Thu, 9 Mar 2017 02:43:58 +0000
Hi all,

This is a rather late reminder about the Australian Bird Study Association
conference on March 11th (Saturday) in Canberra.

The topic for this years conference will be:
* Long-term banding studies for monitoring bushland birds: what we’ve
learned and future directions*. There are two parallel issues we will be
considering under this heading. The future prospects of our bushland birds
and the future directions of our efforts to study them through the bird
banding scheme.

We are asking for registration by Friday for catering purposes but will
also accept registration on the day.

The program can be found in the latest newsletter:
http://us9.campaign-archive1.com/?u=74eff781e980f5e429e41dc90&id=dacc215905

For more information and to register please visit the website:
http://www.absa.asn.au/event/2017-absa-conference-and-agm/

All the best,
Catherine
<HR>