birding-aus

Amazing Yellow Sea - ADVERTISMENT

To: "" <>
Subject: Amazing Yellow Sea - ADVERTISMENT
From: Bob & Trish Sothman <>
Date: Sat, 7 Jan 2017 00:15:53 +0000
Further to my birding-aus report of 25 March 2016 (reproduced below) about
wader surveys along the Yellow Sea near Shanghai with Zhang Lin, I enclose a
recent email from Zhang who is helping organize a birding trip to see a
range of interesting birds, including Spoon-billed Sandpiper.  Trip details
are below.  I will be birding in Nepal in April; otherwise I would go  - and
definitely recommend it.

Cheers,

Bob Sothman

Adelaide