birding-aus

Congratulations to John Weigel

To: "" <>
Subject: Congratulations to John Weigel
From: Sonja Ross <>
Date: Fri, 6 Jan 2017 04:30:19 +0000
Re Big Listers:

I imagine that if people doing a Big Year put their lists in to the
BirdLife Portal or eBird, for example, the lists are useful to others who
might be looking for a particular bird, or going to a particular spot.

The might also be useful to "science"  since one would imagine that someone
doing a big year would try to see as many species in one place to save
time, thus providing a fairly complete list for a sight, although on
thinking more about this, maybe not!

<HR>
<BR> Birding-Aus mailing list
<BR>