birding-aus

WTNT & other migrants have reached Sthn. Vic.

To: birding aus <>
Subject: WTNT & other migrants have reached Sthn. Vic.
From: Michael Tarburton <>
Date: Thu, 3 Nov 2016 10:49:43 +0000
 Adam Fry spent much of the 29th Oct in Bunyip S.P. and saw 50 WTNT.  I spent
most of today there (the Helipad) and saw groups of 35 and 7.  Also heard my
first Sacred Kingfisher, as well as repeats of Brush Cuckoo, and Fan-tailed
Cuckoo.

So it is time through the eastern states to look up and let me know how many
WTNT you see in each flock.  Thank all of you that have been sending in your
sightings, and as you would have seen from last seasons summary: the flock
sizes are still on the decline.

Happy birding

Mike
========