birding-aus

Great Barrier Reef Terns - October 2016

To: "" <>
Subject: Great Barrier Reef Terns - October 2016
From: vernon parker <>
Date: Sun, 30 Oct 2016 16:49:21 +0000
Last week I photographed numerous Terns from  the Marine World platform on the
outer reef. As well as Bridled, Crested Terns and Common Noddy's I found other
birds in non-breeding plumage that I could not identify. I also suspected that
some of the terns were Sooty. I posted some photos to Bird Forum but as yet
no-one has offered any opinion.

Perhaps someone here can identify the queries? The link to my post is below:

http://www.birdforum.net/showthread.php?t=334028

thanks

Vernon
<HR>