birding-aus

BirdLife Victoria Portland Pelagic Trips in the first half of 2017

To: "" <>
Subject: BirdLife Victoria Portland Pelagic Trips in the first half of 2017
From: Chris Lester <>
Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2016 18:37:04 +0000
Dear Pelagic Birders,

The BirdLife Victoria web site (see link below) now has the details of boat
trips from Portland in 2017 and Tim Bawden is now taking bookings for the
first six months of next year.
If you want a spot (or spots), please follow the instructions there to make
a booking.

Please note: You will see that Tim is taking over the bookings from me for
next year so please address your requests to him. (His email address is on
the web site).

so, I am taking a break from organising these trips and intend to spend my
extra spare time going birding. Thanks to all those who have been involved
over the past years and to my fellow organisers - Rohan, Paul and Tim. I
still intend to do pelagics out of Portland regularly and hope to see you
on a trip in the future, when my busy birding trip schedule allows it.
Regards

Chris Lester

For details of future Portland trips, go to the BirdLife Australia web
site at the bottom of the relevant Birdlife Victoria page at
http://www.birdlife.org.au/locations/all-victoria-statewide/activities-vic

For reports of past BA-Vic and BirdLife Victoria trips from Portland
and Port Fairy, search the Birding-Aus archives for the trip reports
at http://bioacoustics.cse.unsw.edu.au/archives/html/birding-aus/
<HR>
<BR> Birding-Aus mailing list
<BR>