birding-aus

Perth (Fremantle) Pelagic Trip 16th October 2016

To: John Graff <>
Subject: Perth (Fremantle) Pelagic Trip 16th October 2016
From: John Graff <>
Date: Fri, 16 Sep 2016 06:36:01 +0000
Hi all,

Following a positive feedback from our debut trip with the Jazz Charters boat
last month, and a fair bit of interest in subsequent trips, I've arranged a
trip for Sunday 16th October. As usual, we will be heading 50km offshore to the
head of the Perth Canyon searching for albatross, petrels and shearwaters.
Amazingly, this will be the first trip from Perth in October, so it will be
interesting to see exactly what's out there! We should also be a chance for a
few warmer water birds like Bridled Tern and Common Noddy

The trip will depart from the Sardine Jetty in Fremantle at 6.45am. The cost is
expected to be $140/person.

Apologies for the short notice on this one, but I wanted to see how the boat
went before booking another trip. I need minimum numbers to confirm our booking
with the skipper, so please let me know if you'd like to come along. The trip
on the day will be run by some combination of Dan Mantle, Plaxy Barratt and
Alan Collins, as I won't be able to make it down from Broome (I don't know if
this helps sell the trip or not?! :P)

Cheers,

John
<HR>