birding-aus

Trip Report Round Hill - Lake Cargelligo August 26-28 2016

To: 'Chris Charles' <>
Subject: Trip Report Round Hill - Lake Cargelligo August 26-28 2016
From: "Carl Weber " <>
Date: Fri, 9 Sep 2016 06:32:02 +0000
Hi Chris,

If only I could do Forbes to Whoey in 90 minutes! It takes me a good 2
hours. To be more precise, I ate my sandwiches at Gum Swamp about 12 noon,
and got to Whoey about 2.15. (I reserve my right to remain silent on the
matter of Speed Limits.) In any event, the road is flat, straight, has
little traffic and is mostly sealed. Speed Limit is 110 kph.

I do appreciate the fact that you have read my report, and hope you found
something of interest in the birding sections.

Best Wishes,

Carl