birding-aus

A year of Australian Birding

To: birding-aus <>
Subject: A year of Australian Birding
From: "R. Bruce Richardson" <>
Date: Thu, 1 Sep 2016 02:29:45 +0000
Dear Birding-Aussers,

For those who might be interested, here is a very brief recap of my wife and my
year of birding around the continent. Our final "Couple's Year List" total was
638 (not a “big year,” but we did keep a list from 20 August to 19 August and
it was a year’s time).

http://rbrucelivinggratitude.blogspot.com.au/2016/08/we-really-did-it.html

It was an amazing year. I will not call it a once in a lifetime experience,
because I am not done with this lifetime quite yet. There are a years worth of
blog entries at that link, just look around if you want to read more. I will be
writing a book about the year, based loosely on the frame work of the blogs in
the not too distant future.

Cheers,
R. Bruce Richardson

<HR>