birding-aus

Laughing Gull at Venus bay.

To: Tony Russell <>
Subject: Laughing Gull at Venus bay.
From: "R. Bruce Richardson" <>
Date: Fri, 5 Aug 2016 09:00:35 +0000
My wife and I made the twitch last Saturday and liked it there so well that we
stayed an extra night. Yes the gull is very obliging! We have traveled around
(all the way around) birding Australia over the last 11 months and the Venus
Bay Caravan Park is one of the nicest places we have stayed. We usually camp,
but we splurged on a cabin with a gorgeous view of the bay and it was only $95
a night. We also had takeaway there both nights and it was delicious as well as
very reasonable. I highly recommend this twitch and this place!
Cheers,
R. Bruce Richardson
Torquay, VIC

PS, the story of our twitch is here on my blog:
https://rbrucelivinggratitude.blogspot.com.au/2016/07/expat-laughing-gull-twitch-venus-bay-sa.html

On Aug 5, 2016, at 3:10 PM, Tony Russell <> wrote:

> It only had a small ball and chain.

<HR>
<BR> Birding-Aus mailing list
<BR>