birding-aus

Spanish birdo

To: keith brandwood <>, birding-aus <>
Subject: Spanish birdo
From: Ross Jones <>
Date: Wed, 3 Aug 2016 05:26:47 +0000
Hi Keith,

If he is on Facebook he can join the Western Australian Birds FB page ...
he’ll get a fair bit of help there.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/wabirds/

Probably also worth him joining Birdlife for a year, Birdlife WA run outings
each weekend for members as well as campouts over the year.

Feel free to pass on my contact details to him too.

Cheers,
Ross

Sent from Mail for Windows 10