birding-aus

South West Australia Advice

To: "" <>
Subject: South West Australia Advice
From: Ian Merrill <>
Date: Sun, 24 Jul 2016 11:57:18 +0000
Would you kindly post the following:

I will be visiting South West Australia in September 2016 and although I have
been using some good resources such as Frank O’Connor’s excellent website and
he invaluable eBird, I was hoping that someone may be able to provide more
up-to-date information?

I will be taking the fairly ‘standard’ circuit of Dryandra, Sterling Range,
Albany/Cheynes Beach, Pemberton and if anyone local to these sites can offer
updates on the obvious key birds (especially ht trickier ones!) that would be
much appreciated.

Ian Merrill
125 Church Lane
Whitwick