birding-aus

Birdsong app

To: Sandra & Neil Shelley <>
Subject: Birdsong app
From: Peter Shute <>
Date: Fri, 22 Jul 2016 08:08:45 +0000
How many species does it claim to identify, Neil?

Peter Shute

Sent from my iPad

On 22 Jul 2016, at 5:23 PM, Sandra & Neil Shelley
<<>> wrote:

Hi All,

There is an Australian version of the Bird Song Id app
(https://itunes.apple.com/au/app/bird-song-id-australia-automatic/id1079325343?mt=8)
 and it costs AU$5.99 - quite reasonably priced in my opinion - can't comment
on the functionality of it as I haven't tried it the field yet!

Neil Shelley

On 22 July 2016 at 16:10, Dave Torr