birding-aus

Darwin early October

To: "" <>
Subject: Darwin early October
From: Bill Wiser <>
Date: Sun, 17 Jul 2016 22:17:46 +0000
Dear Birders

My wife and I live the northern tablelands of NSW near the QLD border after
spending most of our lives in the US. With a bird list of some 650 species
worldwide (limited due to limited travel) we are eager to use the one full day
available (9 October), following a conference in Darwin, in the company of a
fellow birding eager to acquaint us with some 'top end' specials. We won't have
a car and don't have the budget to take a paid tour; but would be happy to help
out with petrol costs.

This is the sort of thing I used to love to do for international birders who
found themselves temporarily in our neighbourhood, and I've found similar
enthusiasts in Melbourne and Brisbane proud to show off their specialties.
Would you know of anyone in Darwin up to the same? If so, please contact me via
email below.

Thanking you in advance and looking forward very much to this opportunity

Kind regards

Bill Wiser

Inverell NSW 2360
* +61 2 6723 2213 | * <>