birding-aus

Australian Bustard

To: "" <>
Subject: Australian Bustard
From: Kirri Hardy via Birding-Aus <>
Date: Tue, 5 Jul 2016 07:36:50 +0000
Hi all
This might be common knowledge but each time I see one or more Bustards i get
excited...
I was driving through Bowen QLD at 5:15pm today (5th July) and turned left on
highway towards Townsville and to my left on the corner behind the fence, in
long grass, at the little airport runway was an Australian bustard walking
along close to the road.
Just thought I'd let people know
Kirri ☺️

Sent from my iPhone