birding-aus

Golden-shouldered parrot/Artemis station

To: "" <>
Subject: Golden-shouldered parrot/Artemis station
From: Kirri Hardy via Birding-Aus <>
Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2016 03:29:13 +0000
Hi there 😊
Thank you to all of you who have replied to my last message about Cape
York...I've worked out the itinerary etc etc and target bird species.
I was wondering if anyone could let me know of Sue shepherds email or contact
details to arrange to see Golden-shouldered parrot at their property? I'm
finding it difficult to find any contact details to contact them..

Thanks in advance
Kirri ☺️

Sent from my iPhone
<HR>