birding-aus

Bird Field Guide Book for Java

To: Birding-Aus <>, "" <>
Subject: Bird Field Guide Book for Java
From: Steve Potter <>
Date: Fri, 3 Jun 2016 03:59:03 +0000
Hi Stephen
Yes MacKinnon is still the only field guide. There is also a good photo guide.
It doesn’t have everything but it is helpful.
You can pick it up at most airports. Jakarta (Garuda) has a book shop next to
Roti Boy. "Buns to Die for”. :)

I have a name of a guide in Yogya if you are interested. He took me up GN
Merapi for a morning. Also the coast is worth a look.
Regards

Steve Potter
Bird Tours SA
m: (+61) 0407398234