birding-aus

bird guides on iTunes

To: 'Birding-Aus' <>
Subject: bird guides on iTunes
From: Paul Doyle <>
Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2016 10:47:34 +0000
Hi all,

I'm sure this has been done to death before, but I am new to Apple devices
and would like to get some comments/recommendations on the various bird
guides that are available in the app store.

I'm pretty good with the visual stuff, but hopeless with bird calls, so
would be particularly interested in guides that are strong in that area i.e.
ones that would be useful to improve my call recognition.

TIA and sorry if we're going over old ground again..

Paul.

<HR>
<BR> Birding-Aus mailing list
<BR>