birding-aus

Gull ID Request

To: "" <>
Subject: Gull ID Request
From: Steve Kerr <>
Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2016 19:43:04 +0000
Hi Birding Aus,

I don’t know how well this going to work with attachments (maybe I should use
the Facebook version instead…)

Here are two photos taken by Barry Ellis at Kinka Beach on the Capricorn Coast
(central Qld) last Saturday in the company of Silver Gulls and Caspian and
Crested Terns.  My guess is that it is just a particularly scruffy young Silver
Gull but second and third opinions would be much appreciated.

Thanks,

Steve Kerr.

Sent from Windows Mail