birding-aus

HOUSE CROW- Fremantle WA

To: Tony Russell <>
Subject: HOUSE CROW- Fremantle WA
From: Martin Butterfield <>
Date: Wed, 9 Mar 2016 06:10:55 +0000
Native species also have a right to live and if this very invasive species
sets up shop in WA the native species rights will be severely infringed.
Some of the issues experienced in Tanzania are covered in this article
<http://www.mambomagazine.com/in-deep/nature/the-invasion-the-crow>.

If the Ag Department have budget issues I will pay for the cartridge they
need to use.

Martin Butterfield
http://franmart.blogspot.com.au/

On 9 March 2016 at 14:43, Tony Russell <> wrote:

> Yes, those mad people are only too keen to destroy anything unusual, as
> though the thing has no right to life.

<HR>
<BR> Birding-Aus mailing list
<BR>