birding-aus

EURASIAN HOBBY at South Lake, Perth

To: "" <>, Birding-Aus <>
Subject: EURASIAN HOBBY at South Lake, Perth
From: John Graff <>
Date: Sat, 6 Feb 2016 05:59:45 +0000
Hi all,

For those on the old channels, Bruce Greatwich photographed a Eurasian Hobby at
South Lake, about 15 minutes south of Perth city, this morning. Subsequently
seen on a couple of occasions by quite a few people. Most (all when I left)
sightings have been in the same area Bruce initially found it, the N end of the
lake, next to North Lake Rd. There were quite a few cars there when I left!
Puts on a quick show then disappears for a while

Cheers,
John

<HR>
<BR> Birding-Aus mailing list