birding-aus

Needletails at Mallcoota

To: Martin Butterfield <>
Subject: Needletails at Mallcoota
From: James O'Connor <>
Date: Wed, 27 Jan 2016 03:31:22 +0000
And 100+ in Combienbar, 30km N of Club Terrace, east Gippsland, on 20 Jan.

Michael, I'll record this in Birdata as an incidental.

Cheers,
James

James O'Connor
Head of Research

BirdLife Australia
S2-05, 60 Leicester St
Carlton VIC 3053
Ph: 61 3 9347 0757

birdlife.org.au

> On 27 Jan 2016, at 2:18 PM, Martin Butterfield <> wrote:
>
> 26 January: 10 circling Quarry Beach about 3km East of the town.  Some 30
> minutes later 5 - quite possibly the same birds overflew the airport.  A
> small storm was moving along just out to sea at the time, but no rain on
> the coast.
> 27 January: 1 overflew Bastion Point.  Humid but no rain.
>
> Martin Butterfield
> http://franmart.blogspot.com.au/
> <HR>
> <BR> Birding-Aus mailing list
> <BR>
> </HR>
[http://www.birdlife.org.au/images/uploads/branch_images/Trek-sig-2016.jpg]<https://inspiredadventures.com.au/events/birdlife-australia-kimberley-2016/>

Up for an adventure in 2016?
Join BirdLife Australia on a Fundraising Trek
and take a journey to the vast red landscape
of The Kimberley and help create a brighter future
for Australia’s birds. For more information click
here<https://inspiredadventures.com.au/events/birdlife-australia-kimberley-2016/>

<HR>
<BR> Birding-Aus mailing list
<BR>