birding-aus

ADVERTISEMENT: Bird tour ready.. check!... Now open to Register and Join

To: birding-aus <>
Subject: ADVERTISEMENT: Bird tour ready.. check!... Now open to Register and Join us!
From: "Donald G. Kimball" <>
Date: Sun, 24 Jan 2016 06:50:44 +0000
Would love some feedback on our tour package thats fresh and new and
available.  Our Birding tours head to your gorgeous country this Sept/Oct.
www.aviandiscoverytours.com

Have already got sign-ups and deposits coming in!  Although its so easy for
us here in North America to get excited about visiting Aus I was thinking
perhaps even some of my mates in Aus itself might want to know about what
we are up to.  Four trips available in very different habitats with
potential for lots of species.  From Parrots to Honeyeaters we should see
plenty of great Aussie birds!  Please let me know what you think!  Your
welcome to send me a private email.   Love to hear from you!

Don K
<HR>
<BR> Birding-Aus mailing list
<BR>