birding-aus

RFI + Advertising

To: birding aus <>
Subject: RFI + Advertising
From: Garry Clark <>
Date: Wed, 6 Jan 2016 02:19:33 +0000
Hi, I make DVDs of Australian birds. I have 429 species on video at this
stage. A few species need improved video eg a close-up shot of Whiskered
Tern. I have not taken any video in VIC or WA so as I am in Melbourne
13,14,15 January, I would like to find some species I do not have. I thought
a trip to WTP would be a good idea but have no contacts as to how to go
about it. I will be in the northern suburbs of Melbourne and should have
access to a car. Is there a best time to go? Do you need all day to see all
that the WTP has to offer? Is anyone likely to be going to WTP on one of
these days who can show us the best places to visit? Are there any other
places around the city that are worth a visit?

Thanks for any help that may be provided.
--
Garry Clark M.Sc., Dip. Ed., Dip Comp. Sc.

Ph  02 67711074(h)
    0408621135(mobile)
Email:
For information on DVDs of Australian birds visit the website
http://australianbirddvds.com.au

<HR>
<BR> Birding-Aus mailing list
<BR>