birding-aus

New Year BirdinGreetings All

To: 'birding-aus' <>
Subject: New Year BirdinGreetings All
From: Julian Bielewicz <>
Date: Sat, 2 Jan 2016 12:44:42 +0000
Greetings All

All the best for 2016 to one and al.

Fay and I, no doubt like many other birders around the world, spent New
Year's morning out birding.  We covered our now traditional New Year's Day
patch, Boat Mountain just outside Murgon in the South Burnett area of
Queensland.  The bird of the day has to be the White-eared Monarch, last
recorded by us on 01 January 2015 - at Boat Mountain.

Cheers

Julian