birding-aus

Christmas Swifts

To: Laurie Knight <>, Michael Tarburton <>
Subject: Christmas Swifts
From: Marie Tarrant <>
Date: Fri, 25 Dec 2015 05:35:39 +0000
Good numbers of Christmas WTNTs were over Wynnum North this morning too.
On the way to a Christmas family lunch in the Wynnum area I called by Sandy
Camp Road Wetlands and on arrival at 6am I noticed 7 overhead and that 7
expanded to around 50 plus hawking above me for insects for the whole time
I was there up until I left at 9am.

Merry Christmas
Marie Tarrant

--