birding-aus

Blog posts

To: Birding-aus <>
Subject: Blog posts
From: Greg and Val Clancy <>
Date: Sun, 13 Dec 2015 09:12:44 +0000
After nearly 10 months of publishing no posts on my blog – due to an extremely
busy workload – I have now found some time to rectify the situation.  In the
past few weeks I have published the following posts:

‘Lost in action’;
‘Report on 2015 Black-necked Stalkers Twitchathon trip’;
‘Australasian Ornithological Conference in Adelaide’;
‘AOC field trip to the Coorong and Murray Mouth’;
“Second AOC field trip to wetlands at North Adelaide.

If anyone is interested in reading them they are at:
http://gregswildliferamblings.blogspot.com.au/ .

Regards
Greg
Dr Greg. P. Clancy,