birding-aus

BirdLife Victoria Portland Pelagic - 13 December 2015

To: "" <>
Subject: BirdLife Victoria Portland Pelagic - 13 December 2015
From: Chris Lester <>
Date: Wed, 9 Dec 2015 10:50:17 +0000
Dear Birding-Ausers

I still have a couple of vacancies for our December boat trip out of
Portland. If you are interested in going, would you please contact me as
soon as possible?

Regards

Chris

For details of future Portland trips, go to the BirdLife Australia web
site at the bottom of the relevant Birdlife Victoria page at
http://www.birdlife.org.au/locations/all-victoria-statewide/activities-vic

For reports of past BA-Vic and BirdLife Victoria trips from Portland
and Port Fairy, search the Birding-Aus archives for the trip reports
at http://bioacoustics.cse.unsw.edu.au/archives/html/birding-aus/
<HR>
<BR> Birding-Aus mailing list
<BR>