birding-aus

Who is this Australian ornithologist - Sir Hubert Wilkins

To: Tone <>, George Appleby <>
Subject: Who is this Australian ornithologist - Sir Hubert Wilkins
From: Kim Sterelny <>
Date: Wed, 2 Dec 2015 10:55:38 +0000
This has been a great thread. I had literally never heard of this bloke, and he
was clearly quite a guy. I have been inspired to check out the brief biography
in the Australian Dictionary of National Biography (which is free access,
online) and use Bookfinder to track down his own book of exploration, Unknown
Australia

Thanks to all involved in unforgetting a remarkable Australian

Kim

Kim Sterelny, School of Philosophy, Research School of the Social Sciences,
Australian National University, Acton, 0200, ACT, Australia
 or

61-(0)2-6125-2886