birding-aus

RFI Banded Stilt

To: Birding-aus NEW <>
Subject: RFI Banded Stilt
From: Terry Witt <>
Date: Sun, 22 Nov 2015 11:29:59 +0000
Thanks again to everyone who helped me find Freckled Ducks.  I was finally
successful at Ballarat, and I found a single Blue-billed Duck at Werribee the
day before.
Am now on the trail of Banded Stilts which I have missed twice.  I am in the
Grampians tonight, and will end up in Adelaide in a five days.  Anyone with
recent sightings in this area, please let me know
Much appreciated
Terry WittMurfreesboro TnUSA
<HR>
<BR> Birding-Aus mailing list