birding-aus

Victorian Twitchathon 2015 - The Manky Shearwaters

To: "" <>
Subject: Victorian Twitchathon 2015 - The Manky Shearwaters
From: Christopher Watson <>
Date: Thu, 5 Nov 2015 02:20:57 +0000
G'day all,

No doubt you're already aware that the Vic Twitchathon is this weekend to
raise money for BA's Mallee IBA programs.

This is just a quick note to publicly thank Tim Dolby for his work
organising the event and to rattle the tin for my team The Manky
Shearwaters. The fundraising has been going well but we still need a bit
more to get to our target. Anything you can send our way will be very much
appreciated, and you already know it's going to a worthy cause. If you can
share the link to our donation page among your friends and networks, so
much the better.

All the info about the team and how to donate can be found at this link:
http://www.chriswatson.com.au/blog/to-those-about-to-bird-hard-we-salute-you

Thanks and all the best to participating teams.

Chris Watson

http://www.chriswatson.com.au/
*Mob - 0419 358 942*
<https://twitter.com/intent/follow?original_referer=https%3A%2F%2Fabout.twitter.com%2Fresources%2Fbuttons&region=follow_link&screen_name=Birds_Central&tw_p=followbutton>