birding-aus

Phas season again

To: "" <>
Subject: Phas season again
From: Roger McNeill <>
Date: Mon, 7 Sep 2015 22:37:14 +0000
All,

Last Spring I posted about Brush-tailed Phascogales and we hosted a number of
visitors with a 100% sighting success rate at our place outside of BNE.  Seems
they are back again and as regular as last year.  Two large females have booth
been observed regularly going into the roof at both the main house and cottage.
 Both having discoloured fur and bare teats around their pouches, which to me
indicates they have both had joeys.

Happy to host any weekend visitors (with a bit of warning) who may have missed
them last year.  We have also been seeing Sugar and Feather-tailed Gliders, but
not as regularly as the Phas.

Cheers,

Roger

Roger McNeill