birding-aus

New Caledonia

To: "" <>
Subject: New Caledonia
From: "calyptorhynchus ." <>
Date: Mon, 7 Sep 2015 00:18:53 +0000
I'm thinking of going on a birding trip to New Caledonia early next month.

I find that there are around 30 endemics or Melanesian spp I'd like to see*
and from reading trip reports &c it seems that most of these can be found
in Riviere Bleue National Park (where the Kagus are).

My question is, if I went up to Park and camped there for four nights,
birding around the Park and nearby, are there any endemics/Melanesian spp
species that I would definitely miss?

cheers

--
John Leonard