birding-aus

Fwd: Night Parrot captured and videoed

To: Bruce Greatwich <>, Birding-Aus <>
Subject: Fwd: Night Parrot captured and videoed
From: Angus McNab <>
Date: Mon, 10 Aug 2015 01:42:10 +0000
I like your optimism and congratulations must be given to all involved, but as
I don't know that any actual conservation measures have been put in place I
would have said:
This story could result in one of Australia's greatest conservation outcomes,
lets hope it happens...
Happy to be corrected if I am wrong.
Cheers
Angus McNab

> Date: Mon, 10 Aug 2015 08:28:32 +0800
> Subject: [Birding-Aus] Fwd: Night Parrot captured and videoed
>
> Better yet, here's a link to the Bush Heritage video :)
>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=12&v=wBZuEUtn16E
>
> Congratulations to John Young, Steve Murphy and now Bush Heritage. So far
> this story must be one of Australia's greatest conservation outcomes, lets
> hope it continues...
>
> Cheers
> Bruce Greatwich
> <HR>