birding-aus

HERVER BAY gap

To: Aus Birding <>
Subject: HERVER BAY gap
From: Julian Bielewicz <>
Date: Fri, 17 Jul 2015 22:42:07 +0000
Greetings Fellow Birders

I find myself in the somewhat embarrassing situation of having to publically
admit that my previous call for birding sights in and around Bundaberg was sent
in error.  When Nev asked where I would be staying, I looked up the hotel to
discover that the Mantra Bay is in fact in HERVEY BAY.

Could anyone suggest a good birding spot or two Fay and I could investigate in
the hours before the conference and early the following morning [29 July]?

Many thanks in advance.

Cheers

Julian
<HR>