birding-aus

BirdLife Southern NSW EagleCAM

To: "" <>
Subject: BirdLife Southern NSW EagleCAM
From: Geoff Hutchinson via Birding-Aus <>
Date: Sat, 27 Jun 2015 09:17:45 +0000
For general information.
The Sydney Olympic Park White-bellied Sea-Eagles that we have been studying for
the last six years have just laid their first egg (11:38pm 26 June 2015) for
the 2015 season. They can be viewed at Sea-EagleCAM Live Video & Chat sorry for
the adds we can't afford to pay for streaming. We do get donations which pays
for the internet and cameras. This year they have nested in an Iron Bark unlike
the previous years which were smooth bark, scribbley or black-but. In the past
we have not seen them matting, but this year sometimes four times a day, and
possibly more away from the cameras. This has been going on for a few months.
He is making sure things are right. Does anyone have any info on the matting
habits of raptors? Our study is showing us some great insights into there
breading behavior and relationship with each other. (Yes that is a human point
of view, but it is very real).Please enjoyGeoff Hutchinson

|   |
| Sea-EagleCAM Live Video & ChatSea-EagleCAM Live Video & Chat on Ustream |
|  |
| View on www.sea-eaglecam.org | Preview by Yahoo |
|  |
|   |