birding-aus

Getting rid of Gray Teal etc in eBird app

To: birding-aus NEW <>
Subject: Getting rid of Gray Teal etc in eBird app
From: Martin Butterfield <>
Date: Fri, 19 Jun 2015 00:08:52 +0000
In the default version of the eBird app some of the names are not those we
use, such as Gr*a*y Teal instead of Grey Teal.  David McDonald has found
the solution to getting back to "our" names: see his message below and the
help file is here
<http://help.ebird.org/customer/portal/articles/2029027-setting-your-common-name-preferences-in-ebird-mobile?b_id=1928&t=412380>.
One other small tip is that to access the language setting, click the cog
icon at the bottom of the screen.

Martin Butterfield
http://franmart.blogspot.com.au/