birding-aus

Advert- Princess Parrot Expedition 2015- few spaces left.

To: "" <>
Subject: Advert- Princess Parrot Expedition 2015- few spaces left.
From: Mark Carter <>
Date: Sat, 6 Jun 2015 00:26:05 +0000
Hi All,
There are still a couple of spaces left on the Princess Parrot Expedition,
17th-23rd September guided by myself and Chris Watson. The plan is to camp at
Jupiter Well and also visit other known Princess Parrot sites not normally
accessible to birders. With reports only last week of flocks of birds in the
region we travel through, conditions are looking excellent. We also work to
track down some Sandhill Grasswren Amytornis oweni while we are out there.
Further details are on my website:
http://www.birdingandwildlife.com/princess-parrots/

Happy birding!

Mark Carter