birding-aus

Raven calls, Chum Creek, Victoria

To: Bill Stent <>, Geoff Leslie <>
Subject: Raven calls, Chum Creek, Victoria
From: Kev Lobotomi <>
Date: Mon, 18 May 2015 08:07:13 +1000
Hi Bill
You could easily get either a Little or Aussie Ravens around Chum Creek. You
need to use call to separate them. You still haven't described the call you
heard. You definitely get Australian on the coast of Victoria, for example you
get Aussies at Phillip island (along with Little) and Cape Liptrap, where you
get Forest and Little in the same area.