birding-aus

Facebook Groups

To: 'Peter Morgan' <>
Subject: Facebook Groups
From: Peter Shute <>
Date: Mon, 11 May 2015 12:42:29 +1000
Glad it's working now. It probably proves the need for the ability to send
images to the list - Facebook is fine if you're on it, but the effort of
getting it set up intially is a lot to expect people to do if it's only to view
bird pictures. That's nowhere near as true today as it was a couple of years
ago, but I assume there are still lots who don't use it.

Peter Shute

<HR>
<BR> Birding-Aus mailing list
<BR>