birding-aus

online colouring/information book on birds for toddler

To: birding-aus <>
Subject: online colouring/information book on birds for toddler
From: Denise Goodfellow <>
Date: Thu, 16 Apr 2015 08:24:48 +0930
Morning all

On Saturday my son-in-law is to undergo brain surgery for cancer, and my
daughter trying to distract four year-old son, Eli.  He knows his dad is ill,
but not the brevity of the situation.

An American friend has just sent me an online colouring/information book on
manatees, and I wondered if any Birding Aussers knew of such a book about
Australian birds (or indeed other fauna).

Thanks

Denise

Denise Lawungkurr  Goodfellow
PO Box 71
Darwin River, NT, Australia 0841
043 8650 835

PhD candidate, Southern Cross University, Lismore, NSW.

Founding Member: Ecotourism Australia
Nominated by Earthfoot for Condé Nast’s International  Ecotourism Award, 2004.

With every introduction of a plant or animal that goes feral this continent
becomes a little less unique, a little less Australian.

<HR>
<BR> Birding-Aus mailing list
<BR>