birding-aus

Off topic - Total Lunar Eclipse, Apr 4, 2015

To: "'Charles'" <>, "'Paul Dodd'" <>
Subject: Off topic - Total Lunar Eclipse, Apr 4, 2015
From: "Philip Veerman" <>
Date: Mon, 6 Apr 2015 22:28:14 +1000
I wish I could get access to that kind of information about animal reactions
ever since my article:

Veerman P.A. (1982) 'A record of avian and other responses to the total
solar eclipse - 23 October 1976', Australian Bird Watcher 9: 179-209. (The
world's biggest analysis of animal behaviour to a solar eclipse.)

Of course a total solar eclipse is totally different from a Total Lunar
Eclipse

Philip