birding-aus

A different way for feral cats ???????

To: 'Bill Stent' <>, "" <>
Subject: A different way for feral cats ???????
From: Peter Shute <>
Date: Tue, 17 Mar 2015 12:58:59 +1100
That's the theory. But if you don't neuter enough of them, then when the
neutered cats die from natural causes, they'll still get replaced, and they'll
still have been there hunting for that whole time. Which still works out to a
waste of time.

If you're trying to neuter every feral cat in the outback, how do you make sure
you've got them all? How do you tell which ones you've already done? At least
with shooting and poisoning you can tell that for sure.

Peter Shute

<HR>
<BR> Birding-Aus mailing list
<BR>