birding-aus

RFI again - Fairy Terns Great Ocean Rd

To: "birding-aus NEW" <>
Subject: RFI again - Fairy Terns Great Ocean Rd
From: Colin R <>
Date: Wed, 04 Feb 2015 09:42:44 +1000
Hi All

Following on from the success of my previous request - thank you to all
those who replied - incredible response!

I am going to chance my arm again and ask if anyone has any hot spots
for Fairy Tern along the Great Ocean Rd in recent weeks?

Its almost embarassing to admit it, but I just haven't been able to lock
onto this species anywhere.

Thank you for your patience,

--
  Colin Reid