birding-aus

Survey for White-rumped Sandpiper

Subject: Survey for White-rumped Sandpiper
From: Terrill Nordstrom <>
Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2015 13:12:18 +1100
Illawarra Birders is conducting a survey regarding the number of birders
that have twitched the WR Sandpiper at lake Wollumoola.
The information that is needed for this survey is: Date of trip to Lake
Wollumboola, City or suburb where you live or started from,
Were you successful in locating the bird, Did you buy anything in the local
town (how much did you spend).
Lake Wollumboola is under development pressure, so the more information
that we can provide to the local council of how important it is to retain
the lake in it's natural state the more chance we will have in saving this
beautiful area.
Please send your replies to www.illawarrabirders.org

Thankyou    Terrill Nordstrom. President, Illawarra Birders Inc.
<HR>
<BR> Birding-Aus mailing list
<BR>